Posting of content, comments and uploaded files
- Content posted on the Broadband Forum wiki, including comments and any attached files, is regarded as a contribution and must comply with with Broadband Forum bylaws and policies on anti-trust regulations, possible patent infringements, IPR, restrictions on commercial discussions, etc. (see "What is a contribution?" below)
- Comments and content that might not comply with these terms must not be inserted. Any infringing content will be subject to immediate removal
- Auditing Members and Observers have read-only access to pages, contributions and code posted on Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket
What is a contribution?
Any Submission to the Broadband Forum intended by the Submitter for publication as all or part of a Broadband Forum Draft Specification or Specification, and any statement made within the context of a Broadband Forum activity is considered a "Broadband Forum Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in Broadband Forum sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which are addressed to:
- Broadband Forum plenary sessions
- Any Broadband Forum mailing list, any Work Area or Project Stream mailing list, or any other mailing list functioning under Broadband Forum auspices
- Any Broadband Forum Work Area or portion thereof
- Any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
A participant in any Broadband Forum activity is deemed to accept all Broadband Forum rules of process, as documented in the Broadband Forum Bylaws.
A participant in any Broadband Forum activity acknowledges that written, audio and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to Broadband Forum Members, Observers and/or the public.
Please address any questions to email@example.com.