- Content posted on the BBF Members' wiki, including comments and any attached files, is regarded as a contribution and must comply with with BBF bylaws and policies on anti-trust regulations, possible patent infringements, IPR, restrictions on commercial discussions, etc. (see "What is a contribution?" below)
- Do not insert comments or add content that might not comply with these terms. Any infringing content will be subject to immediate removal
- In line with restrictions on the Broadband Forum’s ARO contribution site, auditing members have read-only access to pages and contributions and code posted on Confluence, JIRA and Bitbucket
What is a contribution?
Any Submission to the Broadband Forum (BBF) intended by the Submitter for publication as all or part of a BBF Draft Specification or Specification, and any statement made within the context of a BBF activity is considered a "BBF Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in BBF sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which are addressed to:
- The BBF plenary sessions
- Any BBF mailing list, any Work Area or Project Stream mailing list, or any other mailing list functioning under BBF auspices
- Any BBF Work Area or portion thereof
- Any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
All BBF Contributions are subject to the rules of the BBF Bylaws, IPR policy and Policies & Procedures.
A participant in any BBF activity is deemed to accept all BBF rules of process, as documented in BBF Bylaws.
A participant in any BBF activity acknowledges that written, audio and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to the BBF membership and/or the public.
Please address any questions to email@example.com.