Posting of content, comments and uploaded files
- Content posted on the Broadband Forum wiki, including comments and any attached files, is regarded as a contribution and must comply with with Broadband Forum bylaws and policies on anti-trust regulations, possible patent infringements, IPR, restrictions on commercial discussions, etc. (see "What is a contribution?" below)
- Comments and content that might not comply with these terms must not be inserted. Any infringing content will be subject to immediate removal
- Auditing Members have read-only access to pages, contributions and code posted on Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket
What is a contribution?
Any Submission to the Broadband Forum intended by the Submitter for publication as all or part of a Broadband Forum Draft Specification or Specification, and any statement made within the context of a Broadband Forum activity is considered a "Broadband Forum Contribution". Such statements include oral statements in Broadband Forum sessions, as well as written and electronic communications made at any time or place, which are addressed to:
- Broadband Forum plenary sessions
- Any Broadband Forum Work Area or portion thereof
- Any Birds of a Feather (BOF) session
- Any Broadband Forum mailing list, any Work Area or Project Stream mailing list, or any other mailing list functioning under Broadband Forum auspices
- Any Broadband Forum Slack discussion
Access to Broadband Forum mailing lists and Slack is granted to all Broadband Forum Members participating in the BBF technical process. However, please note that Auditing Members can only view messages; they are not permitted to comment or ask questions, as described in the Broadband Forum Bylaws.
A participant in any Broadband Forum activity is deemed to accept all Broadband Forum rules of process, as documented in the Broadband Forum Bylaws.
A participant in any Broadband Forum activity acknowledges that written, audio and video records of meetings may be made and may be available to Broadband Forum Members and/or the public.
Please address any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.